Valentine's Day Nail Art this year will be special with stamping plate designs. Create clean and clear lines with steel plates in heart, rose and love stencils.
1. Apply base coat or regular polish on the nail.
2. Apply the stamping nail polish to desired image within a plate.
3. Make a scraper leaned over 45 degrees and scrape excessive polish off quickly and strongly from inside to outside.
4. Immediately press the stamper with a gentle rolling motion to pick up the design. The image is transferred on the stamp.
5. Stamp the image on your nail with a gentle rolling motion. The image is transferred on your nail.
6. Repeat the above steps for all of your nails.
7. After the design is finished, apply top coat for lasting wear.
We want you to have your SAINT CHIC ASAP, but check this out:
STANDARD SHIPPING means we process your order with the bulk of our other orders. It takes around 4 days to prep, then 5-7 days to actually get to you.
Some items ship from our global warehouses and shipping time may exceed 10 days depending on where you are.
At this time, we only accept exchanges.
If you feel that an item has been shipped to you damaged, you must send us a photo of the damaged item 12 hours after delivery confirmation and we will gladly exchange your item..