Create crisp artwork with these high quality stamping plates.
1. Apply base coat or regular polish on the nail.
2. Apply the stamping nail polish to desired image within a plate.
3. Make a scraper leaned over 45 degrees and scrape excessive polish off
quickly and strongly from inside to outside.
4. Immediately press the stamper with a gentle rolling motion to pick up the
design. The image is transferred on the stamp.
5. Stamp the image on your nail with a gentle rolling motion. The image is
transferred on your nail.
6. Repeat the above steps for all of your nails.
7. After the design is finished, apply top coat for lasting wear.