SEO Content Copywriter, New York
SAINT CHIC Inc., a rapidly growing e-commerce business located in New York, NY is seeking a part time employee for SEO Content Copywriting duties.
About SAINT CHIC Inc.
Saint Chic Inc is a New York-based, venture-backed e-commerce company revolutionizing the market for sun protection. Our patented Paparazzi Visor™ allows you to easily block the sun from your face, offering long lasting, stylish and convenient sun protection solutions for adults, kids and babies. Our brand consists of a wide range of products. We're an entrepreneurial team with big goals. We have a strong brand, established traction, and amazing advisors fueling our steady growth.
Responsibilities and Duties
The SEO Content Copywriter will be responsible for writing and editing short-form and long-form content pieces that build brand awareness, drive organic traffic, and engage our customers. You will be working closely with the Content, Retention, and E-commerce teams to ensure that SEO and content objectives are met.
- Write original, high-quality, and SEO-driven copy for a variety of pages on the website, including landing pages, product pages, and occasionally the SAINT CHIC dot com blog
- Write compelling email and SMS copies that target specific customer segments and drive conversion
- Execute SEO strategy, including conducting SEO-driven research (keyword research and competitive analysis), as well as preparing reports
- Support the Marketing Department, as needed, with other writing, image sourcing, and editorial projects
Qualifications and Skills
- Minimum 2 years of professional writing experience, preferably for an e-commerce or fashion company
- Excellent command of the English language, with strong writing, editing, proofreading, and data gathering (researching and interviewing) skills
- Ability to write for multiple channels—emails, landing pages, product pages, ads, and blog posts—and for a variety of audiences
- Understanding of basic SEO principles and best practices, with working knowledge of major SEO tools
- Knowledge of the Associated Press Manual of Style a plus.
- Experience with any content management systems (CMS). Shopify and Wordpress knowledge is a plus.
- Self-motivated with, with the ability to work on multiple projects in a deadline-driven
- Experience working for a startup, e-commerce, or fashion company is a plus
Applicants must submit writing samples w/ application.
Marketing - Public Relations - Writing/Editing
Marketing and Advertising - Internet Consumer Goods